At the start of a new year, we all make New Year’s resolutions. It’s a time to reflect on our goals and aspire to improve ourselves, but how many of us actually keep them?
It comes as no surprise that the most common New Year’s resolutions made by men and women usually have to do with starting anew by losing weight, committing to exercising more, eating healthier, and aiming to make it their best year ever. Sound familiar?
You would like to look fantastic for your age, be in good physical shape, be eating wholesome, healthy food, and naturally radiate vitality and confidence. You know others are generally attracted to positive, vibrant people who project confidence and energy. But did you know that plastic surgery can be one way to help you achieve this? In combination with a healthy lifestyle, it’s like leaping ahead of your goals.
Can Plastic Surgery Help You Achieve Your Goals?
So how might plastic surgery and working with Dr. Gerth factor in with your New Year’s resolutions and toward looking your best? While it may seem to be a stretch, psychology wins when it comes to achieving our goals, be they resolutions or our daily tasks. Everyone agrees that when we know we are looking and feeling our best, we tend to thrive in social situations and perform better at work, and even at home with our families.
We can go even further and summarize the benefits of making this decision into only three points:
- Confidence: Confidence and self-esteem will carry you through difficult times. If you are unhappy with your appearance, that lack of self-esteem could affect many aspects of your life. With Dr. Gerth’s BodyTite surgery, your new self-confidence will transform everything from your relationships through your career to your other goals, and much, much more.
- Motivation: Putting the best version of yourself out into the world can change your life. After undergoing this procedure, you will feel motivated to revamp your lifestyle in so many ways. Maybe it will give you all the motivation you need to start living a healthier lifestyle.
- Perspective: Getting a fresh perspective can go a long way toward feeling great. Instead of feeling down about not looking your best, a simple procedure using BodyTite can give you that boost to feel good again. With the smoothing out of those problem areas, you can start focusing on your 2020 goals.
How Does BodyTite Work?
As we age, achieving and maintaining a slim and toned physique becomes increasingly difficult. Even if you eat healthily and exercise regularly, pregnancy, hormonal changes, the natural loss of lean muscle mass, and fat accumulation, especially around the abdomen, are all but impossible to avoid. Although some people use liposuction to remove unwanted fat, not everyone feels comfortable with the idea of having invasive surgery. However, Dr. Gerth provides a gentler alternative with a minimally invasive body contouring system known as BodyTite – an innovative and award-winning medical technology provided by InMode.
BodyTite is a procedure that delivers results previously only achieved through more excisional surgical procedures. Powered by directional radio frequencies, this technology uses RF-induced heat and radiofrequency assisted lipolysis to melt unwanted fat without injury or discomfort.
To find out if BodyTite is right for you, contact our Miami Beach clinic either online or by phone at (305) 493-8340. Dr. David Gerth will be happy to answer any questions you might have about this procedure.
Speeding up Your Recovery After Your BodyTite Procedure
When you feel good and know you look good, you are more inclined to continue your healthy, positive lifestyle and to maintain your body image and self-esteem. Plastic surgery may not be for everyone, but for many women and men, it is worth looking into in the new year. To help with your recovery, be sure to follow the guidelines below.
- Stick with a healthy diet: Maintaining healthy eating habits is one of the smartest and simplest ways to boost your BodyTite results. It would be best if you also kept your salt intake to a minimum to help reduce water retention and swelling.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of fluids after the procedure, and avoid drinks that are high in sodium and sugar. Focus on water and diluted fruit juice instead. Fruit and vegetables with high water content can also be smart choices for hydration. These include watermelon, zucchini, and strawberries.
- Stay active, but not too active: Keep your recovery going as smoothly as possible by resting for the first 24 hours after the procedure. Then, start taking frequent, short walks to aid your circulation and recovery.
Start 2020 looking and feeling great. Dr. David Gerth is the plastic surgeon in Miami Beach that patients trust for the best body contouring results. For a private consultation to evaluate your goals and to find the best treatment options to fit your cosmetic needs, schedule your consultation today either online or by phone at (305) 493-8340.